October 30, 2009

sentence first...verdict afterwards

This year, I am dressing up as the Queen of Hearts for Halloween (see previous post "queen of hearts"). Here are some pictures I found while browsing for costuming inspiration. Little bit of the queen, little bit of Alice.

"Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice!"













"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

2 comments:

  1. you should totally do the heart lip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are there pictures of this on facebook? i'm going now to see. ps i was an elephant

    ReplyDelete